Did you know you can replace gaps in your smile with dental implants? If any gaps go unchecked or unnoticed, they can become a nesting zone for harmful bacteria that seek to cause gum disease and tooth decay. You can, however, protect the natural teeth you still have. We invite you to come in to see our dentist at G. Larry Leonakis DDS Inc. to find out more.
We can offer a variety of tooth restoration services, including dental bridges, dentures, or dental implants. If your jawbone is strong enough, a dental implant can be installed, and receive the following benefits:
- All implants are permanent and with proper care, can last a lifetime.
- All implants can be customized and designed for any accommodations your smile desires, including its size, shape, curvature, color, comfort, and overall fit.
- Dental implants can strengthen and protect the jawbone by replacing the missing tooth.
- Missing teeth can make a face “sink.” Dental implants can fill out your facial structure to its more natural look.
Dental Implants are a great service for the following conditions:
- Missing teeth
- Fully decayed teeth
- Teeth so badly damaged they must be removed
- Individuals seeking permanent replacements to lost teeth
To schedule a visit to our office in Carson City, Nevada, you can schedule an appointment with Dr. Larry Leonakis, by calling us at 775-882-0635. Start your new year with a tooth replacement dental implant treatment for a healthy, confident smile!