Have you ever felt like your gums are feeling worse every day? Does your smile look like it’s getting weaker over time? If so, you may be suffering from an oral health condition known as periodontal disease, more commonly referred to as gum disease.
Are you suffering from gum disease? Common symptoms of gum disease include the following:
– Do your gums bleed profoundly during mealtime or while brushing or flossing?
– Do your gums look abnormal, including signs of inflammation, disproportionate swelling, or tenderness when touched or used?
– Are your gums drawing away from your teeth, making your teeth look longer than normal?
– Are you usually suffering from bad breath, also acknowledged as halitosis, which continues to return even after brushing and flossing?
– Do your teeth look extra loose or out of position?
– Were you in to see your dentist for an oral checkup lately?
– Are you taking any risky substances, such as drugs or tobacco?
– Are you taking any medications that have dry mouth as an acknowledged symptom?
To schedule an oral exam for gum disease at G. Larry Leonakis DDS Inc., simply book an appointment at our dentist office in Carson City, Nevada, with Dr. Larry Leonakis and the rest of our team. We can be reached at 775-882-0635. Come in today, and show off your better smile tomorrow!